Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why Blog About RCM Blitz?

My friends think I'm a nerd! I told them recently that I write a blog about my company Allied Reliability , Inc. , my product RCM Blitz and about RCM Facilitator Training. This was the conversation one night at dinner with clients and fellow consultants at IMC2006. The conversation went something like this:

Doug - Hey, I was wondering are any of you guys blogging about your business or products?

Reply - Blogging.....What the heck is blogging ?

Doug - Its a form of communication where you can post letters, notes and articles about your business and things your interested in. If people search for your company or products in Google or as a Blog they can find the articles and it's another great way to find new clients.

Reply - And, you have time to do this?

Doug - Sure it only takes a few minutes a week or month to sit down at the lap top and write something up and post it.

Reply - Wow, your a real nerd!Well it guess that could be true, but I just don't deal well with being bored and this gives me something to do. Sometimes people even read these and write back! Now that my friends is technology at its best!

No comments: